Sunday 24 February 2013

Project Manager Availability

Bit of a bugger this but my project is due to end at the end of March. So if I do my job correctly and everything is delivered on time I will be out of work at the end of March AND not have a project/team to run from Everest Base Camp! Not good. Worst timing possible really as I'm back to Nepal in April and shan't be back until mid-May. :-(

So anyway, if anyone has some software projects coming up and need a capable PM or test manager/trainer/business analyst and would like to experiment with improving communication leading to a percentage of remote working, please get in touch!

In the meantime my hikes for this weekend have had to be cancelled as I am now officially in the "death march" phase of my project and working wacky hours 'round the clock. Ironic, isn't it? Bleeding professional ethics, that's the problem!

More cheerful news is that I have written my presentation for the AIIM conference next month. Maybe I can pick up some work there? Pity it's in New Orleans though as I'd prefer work in Europe.

No comments: