Thursday 24 January 2013

The Perfect Presentation Template

So I've started working on my presentation and found the perfect slide template in Open Office


Anyway, writing has begun even though in many ways I'm still composing my thoughts. Nonetheless, I need to at least throw enough together for the 30 minute presentation in New Orleans. That one needs to be business oriented then rejigged for a longer 90 minute more technical presentation. Plus I may be presenting at 2 other conferences this year so who knows what length and audience those will be but it's all good publicity for The National Museum of Computing so it's worth it.

Which reminds me to remind you, please donate to TNMOC. All donations go to the museum! Here's a link to further info about the education program at the museum that I am raising money for - Computing in Education.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Internet is a place where you can get amazing templates that's for free. I have also written a blog and included the amazing templates. Hope you will like it.
http://slidehunter-usa.blogspot.in/2015/06/download-free-social-media-powerpoint.html