Sunday 7 October 2012

Gokyo Ri - Kit List

OK, I'm just about completely packed. As per my packing philosophy described earlier, I have 3 trail outifts, 1 night outfit, and 1 outfit for Kathmandu (I think I'll wear this on my flight over then check it while trekking) plus assorted equipment. It breaks down as follows:

3 trekking trousers (1 with zip off legs)
1 snow pants with inner leg vents
4 merino wool base layer shirts
2 silk base layer tops (to wear under the merino)
2 silk long johns
2 merino long johns
3 pair long and heavy/thick hiking socks
3 pair thin inner hiking socks
5 pair panties
4 sports bras
1 pair tent mules
1 silk liner gloves
1 fleece gloves
1 waterproof outer gloves
1 snood with face mask
1 fluffy fleece for night-time
1 heavy fleece for daytime
1 microlight down jacket with hood
1 waterproof outer layer jacket
1 multipack tissues
1 multipack antibacterial wet wipes
blister plasters
1 hygiene/skincare bag
toothbrush
toothpaste
flossers
tweezers
handwarmers
footwarmers
immodium
diamox
ibuprofen
e-cigratte with refills and usb charger
camera with 16GB card and battery charger
kindle
universal charger with usb slots
spare dry sacks
compass
map
headtorch
dynamo torch
insurance card
hydration tablets
chlorine tablets
water pouches
sleeping bag
bag liner
OTG ski goggles
walking sticks
Swiss Miss instant hot chocolate
mini-marshmallows
instant oatmeal sachets
Daysack - I have a Deuter Act Lit 35+10 SL


All of which fits into my 65l rucksack with room to spare. I haven't been able to weight it as I can't find my luggage scale but the ease with with I can pick up the pack leads me to suspect that I'm under 20 kilos.

No comments: